Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Believe It or Not


Dear Darling,

Back home. After crying my heart out at the airport and listenin to the sound of your heart breaking, we said goodbye and the temporary physical separation begins.

Yes, I was sad, but I have learned a lot. I have learned how much you actually love me, how much you wan me to just stay with you, how much you have tried to be the stronger one to face all these and most of all, how much faith you have in our relationship.

When I was unwilling to let you walk away, you assured me that this is not the end, you will come back for me, I will not lose you because of being physically apart and we will find a way out of his so that we don't have to worry about saying goodbye like that again. Thanks for holding me in your arms when I feel so weak and incapable of leaving.

It's you who kept asking me to look into your eyes and tell me that I should have faih in our relationship. Those eyes carried the emotion I have never seen; your pomises and love become the only thing I can hold onto. Whenever we have to be apart, I always worry that this would be the end and that one day you would just call and put an end to everything we once had. There were so many good memories that I can't afford letting go. Yesterday, you tol me you love me a lot, I am the most wonderful woman you have ever met and you cannot afford losing me. You said we will keep on loving each other. It never strikes me that you treasure our relationship so badly until I heard your really firm tone, decisively look and the pinkie swear.

After a summer full of love and care, it's so difficult to leave. I know at the moment this is what we have to do, but it is like a part being torn from me. It is actually like a miracle that there was not even a fight between us when we lived together. Maybe this really is just another milestone of our relationship and things will just get better in the future. Your faith strengthened me. I know you will be there for me.

I have decided and I will believe in us. See you at Christmas.

Love,

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment